- Fresh Handmade Christmas Sandwich
Turkey and Cranberry (less than 5% fat)
Can you have a sandwich that is simultaneously low fat and symbolic of merriment and cheer? NO, EAT you CAN’T. Do you know why?
- Low-fat mayo with Xanthan gum (a US Govt engineered bacterial slime) is not festive.
- There isn’t enough variety in flavour. Why isn’t there any bacon? Where’s the stuffing?
- There is too much rocket. Now, I like rocket, it’s my favourite edible weed, but don’t lead with it.
- The Turkey is thin on the ground. It’s good quality turkey, but it’s only wafer thin.
I’m not faulting the quality, but the values here are all wrong. EAT need to think long and hard about what they’ve done.